Sunday, October 6, 2013

Letterhead and Brochures Received.

brett.hldn@gmail.com < brett.hldn@gmail.com> Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM
To: James Patterson <jamespatterson705@gmail.com>
Hi, Jim.

I'll send you some letterhead, but the brochures won't be ready until the end of August and our history brochure is being edited.

Look forward to seeing you in August.

My best,

Brett

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
[Quoted text hidden]


James Patterson < jamespatterson705@gmail.com> Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM
To: "brett.hldn@gmail.com" <brett.hldn@gmail.com>
Thank you Dr. Holden. I'll need to use a computer while I'm on campus. I assume the BGSU library has computers. Will I need a pass to enter and use the library computers? If yes, can you get a pass for me? I suggest we create a donor form for the LOC event. It can be a simple page a person will fill out and mail in a donation to the Gish Theater and it can have a phone number people can call to make a phone donation. What do you think? The blog is LDGish.blogspot.com. Postings to come. The Film Forum is screening a new restoration of Intolerance and I've been invited to it August 2. All this stuff will be on the blog.
 
 
James Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment